Live Streaming Currency Rates, Historic Charts and Pricing Data
- 400+ Currency markets
- 1200+ Crypto Currencies
- 40+ Gold and Silver markets
- EUR/USD tested the 1.1718 support area. However, a break didn’t occur and this helped to put a floor for the single currency. Later in the session, EUR/USD even …
- It has not yet closed below its 78.6% retracement at 1.1767 and we note the 13 count, all […] The post EUR/USD cautious, rebound likely – Commerzbank appeared first on Forex Crunch.
- The EUR/USD currency pair has dropped more than 600 pips over the last four weeks. Much of this drop was attributed to the strength of the USD as it gained …
- The EUR/USD daily Forex chart reversed up overnight after falling a fraction of a …
- The common European currency started the week on a weak note against the Greenback, as it fell down to a fresh 2018 low at 1.1725. This decline was …
- USD/CHF longs look set to miss out again as, after failing to see any benefit as …
- Investing.com – The dollar eased from fresh five month highs as gains on the back of abating trade war fears were offset by a recovery in the euro from multi-month …
- The Euro was the worst performing major currency last week, with EUR/CHF (-1.64%) and EUR/USD (-1.45%) leading the decline. A revision lower to the final …
- The Technical Confluences Indicator shows a dense cluster of support around 1.1750, which is the convergence of the […] The post One more level of support level for EUR/USD before a free-fall appeared first on Forex Crunch.
- The EUR/USD is looking for a new direction after recovering from ... included the …