as of Jan 22, 2018 7:12:43 am America/New_York
- EUR/USD spun its wheels last week ... For instant analysis you can listen in to Currency Strategist, Christopher Vecchio, as he covers the event live.
- Balance Of Risks Into Next Week’s ECB – BNPP BNP Paribas Research discusses EUR/USD […] The post EUR/USD at crossroads ahead of the ECB: neutral, bullish or bearish? appeared first on Forex Crunch.
- EUR/USD was up 0.2% at 1.2209. The euro pulled back from a three year high of 1.2323 on Wednesday after comments by European Bank officials reflected …
- The shared currency kept reeling from jawboning remarks of ECB officials in the …
- (MENAFN - Daily Forex) were not triggered, as there was no bearish price action at 1.2005. Today's EUR/USD Signals Risk 0.75%. Trades may only be entered before 5pm London time today. Short Trade Short entry following a bearish …