- The euro/U.S dollar (EUR/USD) currency pair is making a nice and strong reaction to the upside, away from 1.229 swing low, where a temporary pullback had …
- “EUR/USD remains tightly range bound ... It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Forex involves a great deal of risk, …
- The EUR/USD daily Forex chart broke above Friday’s high. Thursday was a 1 day pullback from a 4 day rally. Since the chart is in the middle of a triangle, it is in …
- More interesting, however, could be matching up a currency that may have a more pronounced bias of strength, and given prior trends, the Euro may hold a bit more promise than what one may muster around the US Dollar. We looked at a …
- We are long EUR/USD via options but suggest positioning for possible downside ... It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in …
- The US Dollar was on the back foot ahead of the publication and the picture has not changed. US Retail Sales rose […] The post US Retail Sales are only OK – EUR/USD can continue higher appeared first on Forex Crunch.
- USD/JPY slipped from the 107.60 area to the 107.20 area. EUR/USD trades little changed in the 1.2330 area. The Hong Kong dollar is holding near the weak band against the US currency even as the monetary authority is said to execute …
- Standard Chartered warned that historically a drop in the approval rating to 30% …
- More signs of euro-zone weakness emerged with industrial output falling by 0.8%. The […] The post EUR/USD Forecast Apr. 16-20 – Will the lack of direction turn into a downturn? appeared first on Forex Crunch.